Slide the 4 blocks into their correct positions. Look over to the left and press the red button on the new machine. Slide the lever to the right, then look at the back of the machine and slide the other lever down Explorer. On the front of the machine, press both red buttons and slide the lever to the right. Click on the 2 blue wheels so together they form the shape of a triangle. After Herman comes out, take the orb (1/2).
Look down at the Star Monument and press the triangular button to see there are 7 stars missing. Pick up the star map (1/1) from under the low archway (but do not open it, or you will miss an achievement at the end). Search the island to find all 7 stars (7/7):
- On the large rock right next to the star monument
- In the treasure chest on the beach
- In the wreckage of your plane
- Under the short archway with the star map
- Next to the short archway with the star map
- Under the tall archway
- Behind Herman's building
Once you have found them all, press the triangular button again. Take the final orb (2/2) Orb Collector. Click on the photo (1/1) to the side of the tall narrow arch. Now press the round button on the Orb Gate. This is how you will be able to reach the main game map from any of the items in the game.
Scroll over to the right to find a small boat house with several canoes outside. Take the star map (1/1) from inside one of the canoes, and the photo (1/1) from the ground next to the boat house. Search the chest behind the boat house to find the yellow key (1/1). Now open the yellow lock (1/2) just below here to find 2 lost relics (2/7). Find another chest on the ocean floor between the sea mines and open it to find another lost relic (3/7). Find a tiny heart-shaped rock on the ocean floor behind the lighthouse to discover the next lost relic (4/7). You cannot collect the other lost relics yet.
There are several yellow puffer fish floating near the bottom of the ocean. Click on these a total of 10 times to make them inflate Puffer Fish Party. Now search the area to find the first 17 stars (17/26):
- Inside the boat house
- Beneath a hatch in the ocean floor next to the boat house
- Inside the green petals on a rocky arch near this hatch
- In a small cave on the ocean floor at the base of this arch
- Beneath the puffer fish near the group of sea mines
- Beneath the puffer fish near the front of the lighthouse
- Inside the device on the ocean floor next to this puffer fish
- Inside a small cave in the front of the lighthouse island
- On the green and purple rocks beneath the lighthouse
- Near the top of the lighthouse
- Behind the green plants near the rock islands
- In a cave at the base of the tallest rock island
- In a clam shell on the broadest rock island
- In a cave at the base of the shortest rock island
- Inside the green petals on the ocean floor behind the broadest rock island
- Inside the device on top of the shortest rock island
- Beneath a hatch in the ocean floor behind the lighthouse
Press the square button on the back of the lighthouse island, then slide both levers to the right. In the segment that opens, slide the top lever, then the right lever, then the bottom lever. Finally press the button on the left and collect 3 stars (20/26).
Next press the round button to the left of the lighthouse island, then turn the wheel to meet DAVID. If you number the four buttons to the left 1-4 from top to bottom, press them in this order: 3, 2, 4, 1.
DAVID will now raise a tower from the ocean floor near the front of the lighthouse. Slide the purple knob around the tower. Press the two buttons to slide them, then press the two buttons that appear. Press the four new buttons at the base of the tower, then slide down the new lever at the top. Drag the large lever to the far side of the disc, and a new tower will arise. Open the door at its base and slide the two levers to the right.
A third tower will arise. Press the four buttons, then turn the top of the third tower. Pull the lever down at the top of the second tower, and the third tower will grow. You can click on the purple segments here to reveal 4 symbols: circle, diamond, diamond, square. Spin the discs on the second tower to create a matching pattern lined up with the arrow above. Grab the orb (1/4).
After the sea monster leaves, click on the broken panel beneath DAVID and take 2 stars (22/26). Press the red button 6 times, then spin the purple dial. Click on Milton's small rowboat 3 times to break the crate beneath. Now pick up the next 3 stars (25/26). Go over to where DAVID is waiting, and drag the lever to the left. Look at the segmented stone monument above and click on the 2nd and 4th pieces to rotate them and complete the patterns. Drag the lever back to the right. Take the orb (2/4) that DAVID gives you. Open the small door just to the left of DAVID and take the final star (26/26).
Press the triangular button on the Star Monument next to the boat house, and a temple will rise up nearby. There are 4 red buttons around the edges of the temple, and you need to set them to match 4 symbols scattered around the area:
- Rear Left: On the back of the broadest rock island
- Front Left: On the base of the rocky arch near the boat house
- Rear Right: On the side of the building that holds the segmented stone monument
- Front Right: On the side of the temple right here
After the temple door opens, take the next orb (3/4). Once you have access to the barrel cannon, just shoot 12 barrels without adjusting any of the settings Barrel Blast. Now you need to target each of the mines by choosing these settings:
- Top, second from left
- Bottom, second from left
- Middle, left
After the sea monster is dead, take the final orb (4/4) Secret Agent. Press the round button on the Orb Gate to travel again.
Click on each of the 3 green hanging creatures 3 times, then take their orb (1/5). Take the star map (1/1) from the jetty off the island holding the sheep, and the photo (1/1) from a small bench on the corner of the main island. Look under the 3 fake gray rocks to find the green key (1/1) and 2 lost relics (2/4). Look inside the chest just outside the greenhouse to find the next lost relic (3/4). You cannot collect the other lost relic yet.
Click on each of the 5 brown bunnies several times to get them to dive into holes, then take the 3 stars (3/26) from near the hollow tree trunk. Find a group of 6 red mushrooms and work out the order to press them so they all stay down, then take another 3 stars (6/26) from the triangular opening. Now search the area to find the remaining 20 stars (26/26):
- Behind the green monolith on the island holding the sheep
- Inside a cave at the base of some rocks near the island holding the sheep
- Inside a cave at the base of some rocks near the Star Monument
- Beneath a lily pad in the water near the Star Monument
- Behind a wooden window in the side of the greenhouse
- Beneath the back of the greenhouse
- Behind a wooden door in the side of the hill near the greenhouse
- Inside a rock pile on the hill just above this wooden door
- Inside the nearby hollow log
- In a cave to the side of the waterfall
- Behind a wooden door to the side of the waterfall
- Next to a leafy plant on the other side of the waterfall
- Beneath a lily pad in the water near the waterfall
- Inside a chest on the edge of the island here
- In a tall red tree near the large battery/transformer
- Inside a small wooden hut closest to the fountain
- Inside the next wooden hut belonging to a duck
- Beneath a lily pad in the water nearby
- In a recess in the water on the edge of the island (beneath small mushrooms)
- Inside a small wooden hut on the top of the hill
After the duck has returned to his hut, open the door again. Repeat this a third time Quack Attack.
Press the triangular button on the Star Monument next to the boat house, and 3 wooden pillars will rise up nearby - each holds an owl with a different colored circle. You need to rotate these pillars so the colored circles face th e same direction as on 3 smaller wooden pillars on the nearby hill. Take the next orb (2/5).
Find a green creature with a backpack standing on a rock. Talk to him, then pull the lever he reveals 4 times. Press all 4 buttons on the tower that appears. Pull up the next machine, press the button, then flip all 4 switches. Pull up another machine, then pull out both side panels. Now you need to quickly press all 4 buttons. Pull up yet another machine and drag the slider to the right, then pull out the side panel. Rapidly press the button to raise the gauge to green.
Go to the next machine and press both buttons. Press all 4 round buttons on the next machine that pops up (and note the symbols on the four small wooden doors that open). Lift up the wooden hatch, then click on the colored panels to make them match those on the green pillar on the adjacent machine (from top to bottom: light green, white, yellow, black). Next pull the 4 levers to the left or right based on the positions of the 4 symbols on the small wooden doors. For restoring electricity, take this creature's orb (3/5).
Find Milton poking a beehive, then click on the beehive and you will end up opening a round doorway in the nearby dam. Rotate the stone discs below to guide water to the fountain so you can get the next orb (4/5).
Solve the next water puzzle. After killing the creature, take the orb (5/5) from the top of the tree Forager. Press the round button on the Orb Gate to travel again.
Find the photo (1/1) on a small rock in the water off to the left of your starting position. Next look for a wooden desk on a large island covered with trees, and pick up the star map (1/1). Click on the pirate flag of a submerged boat to raise it out of the water. Open the rear compartment to find a star (1/26), and open the chest here to find a lost relic (1/10). Turn all 3 wheels on the boat ramp where this boat is now sitting. Now you can search for the remaining 25 stars (26/26):
- In the large tree on the island with the Orb Gate
- Floating above the train tracks passing beneath this island
- In a niche in the back of a rock where you found the photo
- Floating above the train tracks passing beneath the boat ramp
- In a submerged tree behind the boat you raised
- In the crow's nest behind this tree
- In a niche in a group of 3 rocks near the crow's nest
- In some big leaves off the side of the island with the large pirate symbol
- In a small plant on the lower part of this island
- In the small fort on this island (you need to turn the wheel in it first)
- Beneath a raft with a small white flag near the group of train tracks
- Beneath a similar raft also near the train tracks
- Beneath another similar raft at the other side of the train tracks
- In some big leaves on the side of the cave near the locked mine cart
- Beneath the hatch in a half boat surrounded by a square of train tracks
- Beneath the hatch in the other half of this boat
- Floating on the water, underneath this half of the boat
- Inside a chest, just off the side of the tree-covered island
- Inside a hollow log on the tree-covered island
- Inside the rock piles on the tree-covered island
- Amongst the trees on the tree-covered island
- Inside the boat on top of the small island
- In the archway beneath this small island
- In a cave beneath this small island (on the train tracks)
- In a niche in the rocks near this small island
Press the triangular button on the Star Monument, and 3 spinning multi-leveled crow's nests will rise out of the water. Now move the cannon so that it aims at one of these, and shoot each of the targets on its three levels. Move around and do this for the other crow's nests as well (use the small loop of train tracks to change the way the cannon is facing as needed). Take the orb (1/3) that appears when you have finished all three.
Shoot 3 cannon balls into the weak spots on the ship in the middle of the map to sink it. Now shoot at the Kraken to guide it into the whirlpool. Try to do this with a maximum of 7 cannon balls, bearing in mind it will keep moving until it hits a barrier The Kraken Challenge. Grab another orb (2/3) from over the whirlpool.
Now you need to find several more targets for your cannon, so you can collect 5 lost relics (6/10):
- Weak spot near the base of the small island with a boat
- Weak spot near the base of the tree-covered island
- In the side of the boat leaning against the tree-covered island
- In the side of the boat in the small loop of train tracks
- In the side of the boat you raised on to the ramp
Next shoot the X on the side of a stone statue. Shoot the X on the side of the next stone statue that rises from the water. Shoot another cannon ball through the hole that now appears in the first statue. Open the chest to find 2 lost relics (8/10). Take the cannon back to where it started and aim it at the large pirate symbol. Turn the wheel on the other side of this island, then shoot at the weak rock that is revealed. Open the chest to find the blue key (1/1). Also take the final orb (3/3) Landlubber.
While you are still here, keep firing cannon balls until you have fired 50 in total Cannon Blast. Press the round button on the Orb Gate to travel again.
Collect the photo (1/1) from a hill above the waterfall on the main island. Take the star map (1/1) from the straw hut in front of the Star Monument. Look under the 4 fake gray rocks to find the red key (1/1) and 3 lost relics (3/6).
Find 2 stone monuments near the beach and pull their red levers down so you can collect 2 stars (2/32). Find the stone temple with waterfalls and press the red nose on the face on its side to find another star (3/32). Go to the island with the tar pit and click on each of the 8 holes, then quickly grab 8 stars (11/32) as they shoot up from other holes. Now you can search for the remaining 21 stars (32/32):
- In a crevice leading away from the tar pit
- In a hut around the edge of the tar pit
- In a slightly higher hut around the edge of the tar pit
- In the leaves of a light plant near the temple nearest to the Orb Gate
- Behind a small stone monument near the base of the temple
- In a crevice near the base of this temple
- Inside a tepee on the island with the wooden boards
- Inside a hollow log on the island with the wooden boards
- In a small cave in the back of the hill on the island with the wooden boards
- Next to a plant on a tiny separate island
- At the top of a waterfall coming out of the waterfall temple
- At the top of the other waterfall coming out of the waterfall temple
- Beneath a plant outside the waterfall temple
- In a hut next to the waterfall temple
- At the far end of a crevice leading away from this hut
- In the doorway of a small stone building on the beach near the Star Monument
- In a hut near the Star Monument
- Beneath the giant snake head
- At the top of a waterfall near the giant snake head
- Inside a broken stone piece next to the giant snake head
- Beneath some angled stone pieces at the base of a ladder here
Press the triangular button on the Star Monument, then take the orb (1/3).
Press the 2 red buttons on the side of the waterfall temple, then press the new button that rises up. This will reveal a series of black and white buttons around the temple. You need to click to adjust these so they match the teeth around the edges of the other temple. Once you are done, this temple will shoot laser beams to the giant snake head.
Now go and look at the symbols above the faces around the edges of the other temple. Find 4 dials on the 4 islands and set their symbols to match these. Press the 4 red buttons that are revealed. Now lava will pour forth from the giant snake head. Turn the tiles so that the lava flows into the mud below.
Once the Fire God starts jumping around, click on the holes in the tar pit to attack it and its minions. You will eventually defeat it Fire God. Take the orb (2/3).
Find Milton on a seesaw on the beach. Click on the seesaw, then find him and click again. Keep going until you break through the boards. Pick up the last 3 lost relics (6/6) Master of Flames. Now grab the last orb (3/3) Magma!. Press the round button on the Orb Gate to travel again - start going back to earlier islands to complete them properly.
Open the blue lock (1/1) on the back of a small monument, then take the orange key (1/1) Cowabunga!. Time to travel again.
Secret Base Island
Open the green lock (1/1) on the underwater dome. To solve the liquid puzzle, you need to get the orange liquid levels in the 3 towers to line up with the metal bars around them. Starting from all the liquid in the middle tower, make these moves:
- Move the left lever to the left (8, 4, 0)
- Move the middle lever right (3, 4, 5)
- Move the right lever left (3, 9, 0)
- Move the middle lever right (0, 9, 3)
- Move the left lever left (8, 1, 3)
- Move the middle lever right (7, 1, 4)
- Move the right lever left (7, 5, 0) Liquid Levers
Take the final 3 lost relics (7/7) Super Sleuth. Use the Orb Gate again.
Open the red lock (1/1) on the sheep pen. Now click on the brown and white sheep to make them jump around. You need to completely swap their positions (the white sheep in the pen nearest the gate, and the brown sheep in the other pen). The sheep can jump over one adjacent animal, and can move forwards and backwards. Try to get this done within 200 seconds Sheep Herder.
Take the final lost relic (4/4) Hunter Gatherer, then travel once more.
Open the orange lock (1/1) on the gate around the mine cart Skull Mountain. After the ride is over, look in the mine cart to find the final 2 lost relics (10/10) Here be treasure.
Grab the star map (1/1) from a small pink rock behind the Star Monument, and the photo (1/1) on the low ground near the highest peak. Now you can start searching for all of the 20 stars (20/20):
- Inside the chest near the sliding puzzle
- Amongst some mushrooms behind this chest
- Between a cluster of 3 tall purple crystals in the water near the sliding puzzle
- Between a cluster of 3 tall purple crystals in the water on the other side of the sliding puzzle
- Inside the chest on a pink platform to the side of the sliding puzzle
- Next to 2 angled blue crystals in the water near this chest
- Amongst some mushrooms in the water near the Star Monument
- Inside a chest on a small island near the Star Monument - there is also a lost relic (1/3) here
- Next to a plant behind the base of the highest peak
- In a crevice right just to the left of the purple lock
- Inside a chest to the side of the highest peak
- On a rock to the side of this chest
- Next to a plant behind this chest
- In a crevice in front of the highest peak
- In the top of a tall purple crystal island along the train tracks
- Behind a plant in the water near the train tracks
- Between 2 purple crystals near the end of the train tracks
- In the water beneath the end of one of the train tracks
- Behind 2 short purple crystals beyond the end of the train tracks
- In a glowing hexagon beyond the end of the train tracks
Press the triangular button on the Star Monument, and you will see a doorway rise up in a pink building. Find another lost relic (2/3) on a small purple crystal beyond the end of the train tracks. The final lost relic (3/3) is on tall pink crystal amongst the train tracks. Now solve the sliding tile puzzle - try to do this within 14 moves Tile Champion.
Press the buttons on the top of the 3 floating islands, and they will all rise up. On the 3 control boxes, make sure these lights are active:
- Orange: Middle
- Blue: Top and bottom
- Yellow: Middle and right
Press all three big buttons on the sides of the control boxes, then turn the handles. Milton will jump across to the next area. Watch the order of the 10 mushrooms, then click on them in the same order (starting from whichever one you like). Next create a complete pink path by rotating the hexagon tiles. Drag Milton in the mine cart along the tracks to all 3 blue hexagons, and the pink gate will open. Now drag him to the pink path you have created. You will go up and meet Sherman - take the purple key (1/1). Open the purple lock (1/1) just behind here Crystal Clear.
5 towers will rise up around the map. For each of them, just rotate the segments to create a complete pattern or path; when you complete each one, a beam will project to the central crystal. Once all five are done, you will leave Escape Bermuda. There is an extra achievement if you never opened any of the star maps Escape Master.
This location will appear once you have completed the game. Make sure you have collected all 30 lost relics, then visit here Relic Monument.